To allow us to provide a quality service as efficiently as possible, you need to :
- You must ask for a patch test for the following treatments if it was your first time visiting our salon or have never had it done before.
Eyelashes Extension/Tinting. Eyebrow Waxing/Tinting.
- Please inform a member of staff if you have any skin allergy that we need to be aware of. (We are not liable for any irritation or reaction)
- If you're not sure what is contained in the products please ask a member of the staff for the data-sheet. (Which will have all the information of the products.
- If you experience any irritation/reaction after treatments you must contact us and have them removed immediately and consult a physician at your own expense.
- During treatment please do let us know if you're changing your mind on length , shape , colour , polish design ... etc . No complain will be accepted after you left the salon.
- Please notice we do not guarantee any time scale for any of our treatments.
- All treatments must be remove professionally.
- We do not offer refund on any treatment but we are happy to repair when necessary.
- Children's under the age of 16 must make sure you have your parents permission to have your nails done as an extra charge for removal.
- Enhancements such semi permanent eyelash are not carried out on clients under 12 years of age.